Gordon Duncan tribute programme - BBC Alba

Last night, quite by chance, I came across a programme on ÒBBC AlbaÓ which was a tribute to the memory and music of Gordon Duncan. Apparently it was first shown almost 2 years ago, but was repeated last night, and is available for download from the BBC Alba website[ * ] until Dec. 26th. The programme title was ÒDha Gordon a-mhain / Just For GordonÓ. I thought it an excellent programme, a fitting tribute, and well worth watching.[ * Ð donÕt know if this applies outside of the UK, unfortunately. ]

Comments

• Last night, quite by chance, I came across a programme on ÒBBC AlbaÓ which was a tribute to the memory and music of Gordon Duncan. Apparently it was first shown almost 2 years ago, but was repeated last night, and is available for download from the BBC Alba website[ * ] until Dec. 26th. The programme title was ÒDha Gordon a-mhain / Just For GordonÓ. I thought it an excellent programme, a fitting tribute, and well worth watching.[ * Ð donÕt know if this applies outside of the UK, unfortunately. ]
  • Officially no, but I think people do find ways and means to watch BBC iPlayer outside of the UK!Will try to see the programme (within Scotland!)