Mary Catherine MacNeil

Anybody got any idea where I can get a copy of Mary Catherine MacNeils album, Sonas?

Comments

• Anybody got any idea where I can get a copy of Mary Catherine MacNeils album, Sonas?
  • You can definately get it from the music shop and several other retailers in and around Oban but not sure if its available online.
  • Definitely....definitely...DEFIN IT ELY....
  • ...or from the butcher in Castlebay - thats where I bought mine.
  • Tapadh leibh a chairdean. Ill definitely have to head for the M˜d next year then...
  • Dear miss-g

I bought my SonasCD from Mary Catherine Macneil herself at McTavish in Oban. Mary Catherine Macneil is now fundraiser for the MOD 2009 maybe is that the way to reach her If its not possibly than i have a phonenumber for you, but i think its not the right way to give that on the internet.

Succes BBas

• ......or from the butcher in Castlebay - thats where I bought mine.... love it! LOL!
  • Thanks BBas. If I pass my e-mail address on to Elizabeth, you could pass the number to her? Although, Ive never been to Barra, I dont think a trip to the butchers is reason enough to go....
  • Any reason is a good enough reason to go to barra in my booK!
  • Someone hasnt been to Barra - Shame. you really should.
  • Teuchstar

I like your name. How on earth did you think of that one?

Is it for sale?

and whats your name?

• Dear Miss-g

Im mailing from The Netherlands and this is the second time that i react to a question The only Elizabeth i now is your Queen. And Ive got no connexion to her. If you be so kind to be more clearly about your Elizabeth i be glad to give her the Phonenumber. It is the number on the CD Sonas

I hear from You BBas

• Relax bbass, miss-g is referring to our Forum Moderator Elizabeth, (no Royal connections as far as we know). If you pass her your details via... http://www.footstompin.com/contact ...she will pass them on to miss-g. Have fun you two!
  • Blue Bandana - couldnt agree more!
  • Thanks FrankC for this important information
  • Good imagination thats all im saying. - no its priceless. just like me! And if you havent been to barra then you wont get the butcher thing. go and find out.

merry christmas, the one and only teuchstar.

• a notice on the door of the butchers many years ago which said, SORRY NO HOME KILL TODAY KILLING MYSELF TOMORROW